Monday, August 29, 2011

First /Real/ Day of Class

If titles do exist and are legible, then you can see that it was my first real day of my art 100 class, Fundamentals of Art and seeing as I hardly post anything (whoops) I am going to recycle this ex-webdesign-class/ex-sketch blog into a Art 100 C blog. That being said. I'm going to jump right into my analysis of the mini-lecture.

From my recollection of the videos, I remember being entertained at first as is natural when you throw music, dancing people, and smiling faces into the mix. Personally, I found it amazing how one internet video using clips of old movies/shows, could spark someone to make their own version, and then start the entire chain reaction.

What I found most interesting about the videos was how very different they were from one another. They were similar scenes yet acted out by different people, in different settings. It gives you the contrast between different places while at the same time showing the similarities. In example, each video revolves around a group of friends having a good time despite the fact that they were shot in different cities by different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment